Travel TV show ‘3 op Reis’ Botswana Road Trip
Do you want to travel in the footsteps of Dutch TV host Chris Zegers in an unforgettable Botswana adventure? A great road trip with a 4×4 vehicle through the wilderness of Botswana bushes and savanna’s? Check this out!
For the Dutch travel TV show ‘3 op Reis’, we have organised a 13 days road trip through Botswana. It was a great honor to see our local partners on Dutch national television. The host and his crew had an amazing time, which you can have too! This road trip is particularly suited for the green season in Botswana. It is also possible to extend your trip with more days and to fit in more luxurious accommodations as you wish. We would be kindly tell you more about all the possibilities.
This 13-day 4×4 self drive trip is pure adcenture with camping in the bush. Wildlife mixed with endless landscapes, wide views and beautiful sunsets. Camping is alternated with B&B and lodges, which makes a perfect combination of adventure and comfort. This road trip is available for 2 to 4 persons per car. The price for 5 people or more can for example be requested and depends on the local possibilities and space in the preferred car.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)