Botswana wildlife & salt pans trip
An adventurous safari trip through Botswana, starting in Kasane and ending in Maun. During this 4×4 self-drive tour you will visit the Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve, the Kalahari Desert and the vast Makgadikgadi salt pans, including the special Kubu Island. Optionally at this Botswana trip is a longer stay in Kasane or Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe). For this Botswana safari, you can use a flight to Kasane, Victoria Falls or Livingstone.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Including a complete insurance package without personal risk and with glass, tyre and off-road coverage for 100% security.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.