Botswana 4×4 compact trip
This selfdrive4x4 short trip has as start and end Kasane in the north east of Botswana. From Kasane, you can quite easily travel to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe or Livingstone in Zambia. Both places lie at the Victoria Falls. Flights to and from Kasane are available (direct from Johannesburg). You can also fly to Livingstone and Victoria Falls airport.
On this 11-day trip, you’ll visit the Chobe National Park, Savuti, Moremi Game Reserve and Makgadikgadi Salt Pans including Kubu Island. A beautiful and very adventurous self drive holiday. The 11-day trip can be combined with another travel component in e.g. South Africa or Namibia. Optional is to cross the border with Zimbabwe and stay the last two nights in Victoria Falls.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Optional a complete Zero Excess insurance incl. glass and tires.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.