Botswana 4×4 compact trip
This selfdrive4x4 short trip has as start and end Kasane in the north east of Botswana. From Kasane, you can quite easily travel to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe or Livingstone in Zambia. Both places lie at the Victoria Falls. Flights to and from Kasane are available (direct from Johannesburg). You can also fly to Livingstone and Victoria Falls airport.
On this 11-day trip, you’ll visit the Chobe National Park, Savuti, Moremi Game Reserve and Makgadikgadi Salt Pans including Kubu Island. A beautiful and very adventurous self drive holiday. The 11-day trip can be combined with another travel component in e.g. South Africa or Namibia. Optional is to cross the border with Zimbabwe and stay the last two nights in Victoria Falls.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)