Botswana 4×4 safari compact trip
This selfdrive4x4 short trip has as start and end Kasane in the north east of Botswana. From Kasane, you can quite easily travel to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe or Livingstone in Zambia. Both places lie at the Victoria Falls. Flights to and from Kasane are available (direct from Johannesburg). You can also fly to Livingstone or Victoria Falls airport.
During this 11-day Botswana 4×4 safari trip, you’ll visit the Chobe National Park, Savuti, Moremi Game Reserve and Makgadikgadi Salt Pans including Kubu Island. Above all a beautiful and very adventurous self drive holiday.
The 11-day trip can also be combined with another travel component in e.g. South Africa or Namibia.
Optional is for example to cross the border with Zimbabwe and stay the last two nights in Victoria Falls.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive CDW2 insurance with Zero Excess
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)
Alternative Botswana Self Drive Adventures
This tour to short for you? Have a look at our 14 days or 16 days Botswana 4×4 tours.