Namibia Himba and Kaokoland trip
With your 4×4 you will make a special trip through Namibia with start and end point in Windhoek. The travel program of this self drive includes Spitzkoppe, the Kaokoland with also the Epupa Falls in the upper North of the country. You will then visit the Etosha National Park and Damaraland. A special feature of this 4 × 4 trip is that you will encounter the Himba’s and Herrero’s on the way.
We pre-book campsites in popular national parks, like Etosha National Park to assure the best locations. Accommodations during the trip are campsites, B&B’s and lodges. The trip is including reliable car rental, insurance, accommodations, and reservations. The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.4 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities.
Advantages of self drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)