Namibia Himba and Kaokoland trip
With your 4×4 you will make a special trip through Namibia with start and end point in Windhoek. The travel program of this self drive includes Spitzkoppe, the Kaokoland with also the Epupa Falls in the upper North of the country. You will then visit the Etosha National Park and Damaraland. A special feature of this 4 × 4 trip is that you will encounter the Himba’s and Herrero’s on the way.
We pre-book campsites in popular national parks, like Etosha National Park so assure the best locations. Accommodations during the trip are campsites, B&B’s and lodges. The trip is including reliable car rental, insurance, accommodations, and reservations. The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.4 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities.
Advantages of self drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Optional Zero Excess Insurance including glass & tyre damages.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.