About the Namibia and Botswana Wildlife & Salt pans journey
An adventurous 24-day self-drive 4×4 tour of the pristine desert of Namibia combined with the safari animals & salt pans of Botswana. During this 4×4 tour you will explore these two special countries in Southern Africa. A beautiful combination between rugged and unspoiled nature in Namibia and the adventurous game parks in Botswana. The travel program also includes the sand dunes at Sossusvlei, Spitzkoppe, the Etosha National Park, the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans nature reserve and the Moremi (Okavango Delta). Moremi in Botswana also guarantees seeing the safari animals in a real Africa & bush setting. One of the highlights of this trip is the special Kubu Island in the middle of the Salt Pans of Botswana.
On this self-drive Namibia & Botswana tour, camping is alternated with fixed accommodations. This way you can enjoy more luxury after camping for a few nights. The journey can of course also be adjusted to your personal wishes. Ask us about the possibilities.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)