About the Namibia and Botswana Wildlife & Salt pans journey
An adventurous 24-day self-drive 4×4 tour of the pristine desert of Namibia combined with the safari animals & salt pans of Botswana. During this 4×4 tour you will explore these two special countries in Southern Africa. A beautiful combination between rugged and unspoiled nature in Namibia and also the adventurous game parks in Botswana. The travel program also includes the sand dunes at Sossusvlei, Spitzkoppe, the Etosha National Park, the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans nature reserve and the Moremi (Okavango Delta). Moremi in Botswana also guarantees seeing the safari animals in a real Africa & bush setting. One of the highlights of this trip is the special Kubu Island in the middle of the Salt Pans of Botswana.
On this self-drive Namibia Botswana tour, camping is alternated with fixed accommodations. This way you can enjoy more luxury after camping for a few nights. The journey can of course also be adjusted to your personal wishes. Ask us about the possibilities.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- A perfectly mapped out route with optimum travel distances.
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including use of GPS with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and also all 4×4 routes, waypoints and destinations for your journey.
- Optional complete insurance for the deductible and also including coverage for glass, tires and off-road.
- 12v220 inverter with also USB
- Lonely Planet travel guide and also clear Reise Know-How map (s)