Namibia and Botswana – Victoria Falls trip
A 19-day self drive 4×4 tour starting in Windhoek in Namibia and ending at the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. A compact ‘one way’ itinerary allows you to fully enjoy with limited travel distances.
During this 4×4 safari you are going to explore Namibia and the northern part of Botswana. A nice combination of wild and unspoiled nature.
In Namibia sand dunes, desert and rocks. An adventurous 4×4 track via Ugab Rhino to Mowani. Via the Caprivi Strip you will cross border into Botswana. There you will visit the Chobe National Park (waterfront).
At the end of this trip you’ll stay two nights in a nice hotel in Victoria Falls. On the itinerary of this self drive are among others the sand dunes at Sossusvlei, Spitzkoppe, Etosha National Park, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta (pan handle).
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive CDW2 insurance with Zero Excess
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)
More time available? Check the 21 days Windhoek to Victoria Falls trip which does include Maun and the Moremi Game Reserve.