Namibia and Botswana – Victoria Falls trip
A 19-day self drive 4×4 tour starting in Windhoek Namibia and ending at the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. A compact ‘one way’ itinerary allows you to fully enjoy with limited travel distances.
During this 4×4 safari you are going to explore two particular countries of Southern Africa; Botswana and Namibia. A nice combination of wild and unspoiled nature in Namibia and the adventurous game parks in Botswana. At the end of this trip you’ll stay two nights in a hotel in Victoria Falls. On the itinerary of this self drive are among others the sand dunes at Sossusvlei, Spitzkoppe, Etosha National Park, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta (pan handle).
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Optional a complete Zero Excess insurance incl. glass and tires.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.