Namibia Self Drive 14 days trip
An adventurous 14-day self-drive 4×4 journey through Namibia. Among the highlights are the remarkable sand dunes of Sossusvlei, Spitzkoppe, and Etosha National Park.
Make a special journey through Namibia with your 4×4, starting and ending in Windhoek. This Nabibia Self Drive itinerary includes places like the Sossusvlei sand dunes, Spitzkoppe, Etosha National Park, Damaraland, Swakopmund and Waterberg. You will also have the possibility of making contact with the Himba people, and you can observe wild cats, like the Cheetah, from up close.
The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.4 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- A complete insurance package without personal risk and with glass, tyre and off-road coverage for 100% security.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.