Namibia Lodge trip
This Namibia trip is the perfect lodge trip where you go visit the various highlights of Namibia. You travel with a reliable 4×4 car along the various lodges and accommodations. Based full-board or bed and breakfast depending on lodge/accommodation. This 4×4 trip through Namibia is ideal for you if the time available is limited or if you want to combine the self drive trip with a stay in, for example Botswana or South Africa. Popular is an extension of a few days in the Cape (Cape Town, Stellenbosch).
The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.5 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Including a complete insurance package without personal risk and with glass, tyre and off-road coverage for 100% security.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.