About the South Africa, Botswana & Victoria Falls Self Drive 16 Days
Follow the footsteps of David Livingstone on this 16-day 4×4 adventure from Johannesburg to Botswana and the Victoria Falls! Go on a one way 4×4 journey north with this trip. Start in South Africa and end at the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Optionally, you can head for Livingstone in Zambia. This trip includes bookings for National Parks in South Africa and Botswana. It is perfect for adventurous travellers who like the main part and the accommodations booked in advance. Prevent disappointments at National Parks and save yourself a lot or time: book this self-drive package deal, which includes, among other things, camping spots in Moremi and Chobe National Parks.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)