About the South Africa, Botswana & Victoria Falls Self Drive 16 Days
Follow the footsteps of David Livingstone on this 16-day 4×4 adventure from Johannesburg to Botswana and the Victoria Falls! Go on a one way 4×4 journey north with this trip. Start in South Africa and end at the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. Optionally, you can head for Livingstone in Zambia. This trip includes bookings for National Parks in South Africa and Botswana. It is perfect for adventurous travellers who like the main part and the accommodations booked in advance. Prevent disappointments at National Parks and save yourself a lot or time: book this self-drive package deal, which includes, among other things, camping spots in Moremi and Chobe National Parks.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Including a complete insurance package without personal risk and with glass, tyre and off-road coverage for 100% security.
- 12v220 inverter with USB
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.