South Africa, Botswana & Zambia trip
Go on a one way 4×4 journey north with this trip. Start in South Africa and end in Livingstone in Zambia. Optionally, you can also head for Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
This trip includes bookings for National Parks in South Africa and Botswana. It is perfect for adventurous travellers who like the main part and the accommodations booked in advance. Prevent disappointments at National Parks and save yourself a lot or time: book this self-drive package deal, which includes, among other things, camping spots in Moremi and Chobe National Parks.
This Botswana self drive journey includes a number or locations that can easily be upgraded to lodge or en-suite safari tent accommodations. That way, you can swap the adventurous camps for more comfort when you want to.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Optional a complete Zero Excess insurance incl. glass and tires.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.