Botswana Moremi & Chobe trip
An adventurous safari trip through Botswana, starting in Kasane and ending in Maun. During this 4×4 self-drive tour you will visit the Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve and the Okavango Delta. Optionally at this Botswana trip is a longer stay in Kasane or Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe). For this Botswana safari, you can use a flight to Kasane, Victoria Falls or Livingstone.
Optional (more distance on land) is to start this self drive in Johannesburg and to drive to the north via the Khama Rhino Sanctuary, Kubu Island, the Central Kalahari and then via Maun to the parks with endpoint Kasane.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)