Botswana Moremi & Chobe trip
An adventurous safari trip through Botswana, starting in Kasane and ending in Maun. During this 4×4 self-drive tour you will visit the Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve and the Okavango Delta. Optionally at this Botswana trip is a longer stay in Kasane or Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe). For this Botswana safari, you can use a flight to Kasane, Victoria Falls or Livingstone.
Optional (more distance on land) is to start this self drive in Johannesburg and to drive to the north via the Khama Rhino Sanctuary, Kubu Island, the Central Kalahari and then via Maun to the parks with endpoint Kasane.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Optional a complete Zero Excess insurance incl. glass and tires.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.