Botswana wildlife & salt pans trip
An adventurous safari trip through Botswana, starting in Kasane and ending in Maun. During this 4×4 self-drive tour you will visit the Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve, the Kalahari Desert and the vast Makgadikgadi salt pans, including the special Kubu Island. Optionally at this Botswana trip is a longer stay in Kasane or Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe). For this Botswana safari, you can use a flight to Kasane, Victoria Falls or Livingstone.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive CDW2 insurance with Zero Excess
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)