About the Namibia and Botswana Self Drive Trip
An adventurous 24-day self-drive 4×4 trip through the untouched Namibian Desert, combined with a safari past the animals and nature of Botswana. You will discover these two special countries in Southern Africa, Namibia, and Botswana, on this 4×4 safari. It is a perfect combination of wild, untouched nature in Namibia and adventurous wildlife reserves in Botswana. The itinerary includes places like the sand dunes of Sossusvlei, Spitzkoppe, the Etosha National Park, the Chobe National Park and the Moremi Game Reserve (in the Okavango Delta). In the wildlife reserves of Botswana you will definitely see all the safari animals in a real African bush setting. And for example camp in the middle of Botswana’s nature.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)