About the Namibia & Botswana Self Drive Trip
An adventurous 24-day self-drive 4×4 trip through the untouched Namibian Desert, combined with a safari past the animals and nature of Botswana. You will discover these two special countries in Southern Africa, Namibia, and Botswana, on this 4×4 safari. It is a perfect combination of wild, untouched nature in Namibia and adventurous wildlife reserves in Botswana. The itinerary includes places like the sand dunes of Sossusvlei, Spitzkoppe, the Etosha National Park, the Chobe National Park and the Moremi Game Reserve (in the Okavango Delta). In the wildlife reserves of Botswana you will definitely see all the safari animals in a real African bush setting. And for example camp in the middle of Botswana’s nature.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Zero Excess insurance including glass & tire coverage.
- 12v220 inverter with USB
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.