Namibia 22 days trip
The 22 days for this incredible trip allow you to take your time discovering Namibia by 4×4 rental car. See all highlights, such as the Himba at Opuwo to the far north, the red sand dunes of Sossusvlei, the desolate Deadvlei, the Namib Desert, Swakopmund and the Atlantic Ocean, Spitzkoppe, Damaraland, Kaokoland and the Himba, Etosha National Park and Waterberg Plateau National Park.
The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.4 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including 24/7 support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Optional a complete Zero Excess insurance incl. glass and tires.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.