Namibia 22 days trip
The 22 days for this incredible trip allow you to take your time discovering Namibia by 4×4 rental car. See all highlights, such as the Himba at Opuwo to the far north, the red sand dunes of Sossusvlei, the desolate Deadvlei, the Namib Desert, Swakopmund and the Atlantic Ocean, Spitzkoppe, Damaraland, Kaokoland and the Himba, Etosha National Park and Waterberg Plateau National Park.
The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.4 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)