South Africa trip
This South Africa journey combines camping and fixed accommodations. Travel from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park, Swaziland, the Indian Ocean, Hluhluwe National Park, the Drakensberg, the Sani Pass and Lesotho through places like Graaff-Reinet and Knysna to Cape Town. The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.5 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities and space in the preferred car.
It is always possible to adapt this journey to your personal wishes. Limiting the journey to 20-22 days, for example, or adding an extra destination, is no problem at all.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Including a complete insurance package without personal risk and with glass, tyre and off-road coverage for 100% security.
- 12v220 inverter with USB
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.