South Africa trip
This South Africa journey combines camping and fixed accommodations. Travel from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park, Eswatini (former Swaziland), the Indian Ocean, Hluhluwe National Park, the Drakensberg, the Sani Pass and Lesotho through places like Graaff-Reinet and Knysna to Cape Town. The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.4 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities and space in the preferred car.
It is always possible to adapt this journey to your personal wishes. Limiting the journey to 20-22 days, for example, or adding an extra destination, is no problem at all.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)