South Africa & eSwatini trip
A 23-day trip with a 4×4 through South Africa and eSwatini, former Swaziland. This self-drive is a combination of camping and fixed accommodations. You will start in Johannesburg and visit Kruger Park, eSwatini, the Indian Ocean, Hluhluwe National Park, the Drakensberg and Golden Gate National Park.
In this trip we arrange your entire journey, including car rental, insurance, accommodations and bookings. The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.4 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)