Windhoek to Victoria Falls 4×4 tour
A 21-day self drive 4×4 tour starting in Windhoek Namibia and ending at the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. A compact ‘one way’ itinerary allows you to fully enjoy with limited travel distances.
During this Windhoek Victoria Falls 4×4 safari you are going to explore two particular countries of Southern Africa; Botswana and Namibia. A nice combination of wild and unspoiled nature in Namibia and the adventurous game parks in Botswana. At the end of this trip you’ll stay two nights in a hotel in Victoria Falls.
On the itinerary of this self drive are among others the sand dunes at Sossusvlei, Spitzkoppe, Etosha National Park, Chobe National Park and Moremi Game Reserve (Okavango Delta). The game parks in Botswana guarantee seeing the safari animals in a real African bush setting.
Camping in natural surroundings of Botswana.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive CDW2 insurance with Zero Excess
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)
Looking for a shorter tour”? Check the 19-days Windhoek to Victoria Falls trip. This shortened tour will run via the Caprivi Strip to the Chobe National Park waterfront and Kasane.