Botswana Kalahari & Okavango trip
A stunning self-drive Botswana journey which will show you the most special areas of this Southern African country.
Start and finish in Kasane. During this 4×4 self drive trip you will visit the Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve, the Kalahari Desert (Central Kalahari Game Reserve) and the vast Makgadikgadi Pan and remarkable Kubu Island. It is also possible to extend your stay in Kasane or Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
The trip is available for 2 to 4 people per car. The default car is a Toyota Hilux 4×4 double cab 2.5 Diesel. The price for 5 people or more can be requested and depends on the local possibilities and space in the preferred car.
Advantages of self-drive 4×4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- Optional a complete Zero Excess insurance incl. glass and tires.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.