Self drive 4×4 Botswana trip
A stunning self-drive Botswana journey which will show you the most special areas of this Southern African country. This Botswana journey is the most complete self-drive journey you can imagine, including Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve, the Kalahari Desert (Central Kalahari Game Reserve), the vast Makgadikgadi Pan and remarkable Kubu Island. Also visit the fertile and verdant Okavango Delta.
19 days of Africa trip are a purely self-drive 4×4 adventure with camping in the untamed wilds, animals in the camp, endless vistas, stunning sunsets and remarkable 4×4 routes. You can also sometimes stay in fixed B&Bs and/or lodge accommodations.
Advantages of Self drive4x4 package trips
- Including support and professional safari travel advice.
- Including GPS use with the latest version of Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 tracks, way points and destinations for your journey.
- A complete insurance package without personal risk and with glass, tire and off-road coverage for 100% security.
- 12v220 inverter with USB.
- Lonely Planet travel guide and clear Reise Know-How maps.
- A perfectly planned travel itinerary with ideal travelling distances.