Self drive 4×4 Botswana trip
A stunning self-drive Botswana journey which will show you the most special areas of this Southern African country. This Botswana journey is the most complete self-drive journey you can imagine, including Chobe National Park, Moremi Game Reserve, the Kalahari Desert (Central Kalahari Game Reserve), the vast Makgadikgadi Pan and remarkable Kubu Island. Also visit the fertile and verdant Okavango Delta.
19 days of Africa trip are a purely self-drive 4×4 adventure with camping in the untamed wilds, animals in the camp, endless vistas, stunning sunsets and remarkable 4×4 routes. You can also sometimes stay in fixed B&Bs and/or lodge accommodations.
Advantages of Self drive4x4 package trips
- Inclusive support and professional advice safari trip
- Inclusive GPS with Tracks4Africa software and all 4×4 waypoints and destinations for your trip
- Inclusive full insurance via Europeesche Verzekeringen which includes coverage for damages like glass & tires, under body and off-road normally excluded by the car hire company
- A perfectly mapped route with optimal travel distances
- SGR cover for pre-paid funds (incl. Sicherungsschein for Germany)